- They don't use the MOD machines anymore. You can
add/remove MODs anywhere, just be Ctrl-left clicking the
- If you don't like the way a conversation is going, and
that conversation hasn't ended yet, you can hit Esc key,
and start the conversation over again.
- Under preferances, you can add Dark/Light icons to
conversation choices, so you see how your choices will
effect your Karma (so to speak).
- If guild list isn't updating or other little graphics
bugs, try Ctrl-U to turn off UI, then Ctrl-U again to
turn back on. Should fix it.
- Set your looting option to 'area loot' so you don't
have to pick up each one.
- When you have more than 1 companion, you can have one
craft, while you continue to quest or whatever with the
- When crafting items, you can craft up to 5 items at a
time. The first is crafted and the other 4 will show in
the crafting queue.
- When you are out farming your crystals, ore, or
whatever, Zoom out completely on your mini map, so you
can see the resources from a greater distance.
- Don`t be fooled like I was and think that the
Armortech skill for making Tank armor, it`s not. When I
was reading the decriptions for the crafting skills I
was specificly looking for the one that makes Tank
armor, I was kinda skimming it, and seen that you can
make Medium and Heavy armor, so I assumed that Heavy
armor was Tank armor, but it`s not. This armor is for
Bouny Hunters. Tank armor is Syth Weaving, which making
Light, Medium, and Heavy armor with both Str and
Endurance on them.
Will add more tips as I think of them.